Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: poor distribution of federal income one of the causes of failure of the productive sectors o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: poor distribution of federal income one of the causes of failure of the productive sectors o Empty Deputy: poor distribution of federal income one of the causes of failure of the productive sectors o

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 am

Deputy: poor distribution of federal income one of the causes of failure of the productive sectors of the country

06-04-2013 05:31 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Refer MP / coalition in Iraq / Qais Cdhir, causes retardation of economic sectors to random distribution in the revenues of the federal budget and economic mismanagement in the country.

And said Cdhir (for the Agency news): The deterioration of the economic and productive sectors due to several reasons, including economic system stops that will put products and bring in hard currency, as well as the random distribution in the revenues of the federal budget.

He added: fiscal revenue, which comes to the country by a very large oil sales, but not being invested in the activation of important sectors industrial Kalzeraih and tourism, making the country the simplest things imported from abroad and lose difficult Amlath.

He explained: that the country needs a good management and be able to employ efficient revenue important projects to activate the various sectors. / End /.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:00 am