Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fulfilled" declares support for the reforms chest of reference and religious orientations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fulfilled" declares support for the reforms chest of reference and religious orientations Empty Fulfilled" declares support for the reforms chest of reference and religious orientations

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 4:21 am

[ltr]Fulfilled" declares support for the reforms chest of reference and religious orientations[/ltr]

Since 02/14/2016 10:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called on the Islamic Resistance Movement / brigade Fulfilled, on Sunday, all the political blocs to begin a comprehensive and far away from partisanship and special interests in the framework of the project launched by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr reforms ..[/ltr]
    [ltr]The secretary-general, Major General Mohammed al-Tamimi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "we call on all political blocs to do their patriotic duty towards the people and the implementation of good reference directives, and direct a comprehensive reform is far from special interests."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "we demand that politicians and the media and citizens to feel how important and sensitive juncture for the country, and not to drag the country into its worst crisis which we are experiencing now."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "we backers and supporters of the draft reforms made by the leader of the Sadrist movement, which serve the interests of the people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And fired the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr yesterday his reformist and gave the government a maximum period of 45 days to implement Mtalibh form a new government and reform the economy and tightening Alrkabh.anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm