Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Women's Committee of the Parliamentary reveal a forthcoming meeting with the Ministry of Justice to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Women's Committee of the Parliamentary reveal a forthcoming meeting with the Ministry of Justice to  Empty Women's Committee of the Parliamentary reveal a forthcoming meeting with the Ministry of Justice to

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 8:32 am

[size=32]Women's Committee of the Parliamentary reveal a forthcoming meeting with the Ministry of Justice to discuss the prisoners file[/size]

16:01:05 2/15/2016| (Voice of Iraq) - BaghdadCommission announced parliamentary women near a private meeting with Justice Minister Haider Zamili for the purpose of talking about the situation experienced by women prisoners in jails circuits reform in the provinces.The Chairman of the Committee Rehab Alabboudh in a statement that this meeting will shed light on the reality of women prisoners and inmates in prisons in order to expedite the resolution of these files, the fact that the status of women require special measures, pointing out that members of the women's Committee visited some detention facilities in Basra to see the reality of the inmates. on another topic indicated Alabboudh that the draft Law on protection from domestic violence will arrive in stages final, after the final report is written about it to be submitted to parliament for a second reading and then vote on it. She said voting on this law will serve as a great achievement for the Iraqi family, the fact that the country lacks specific laws to regulate family life.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:15 pm