Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Farmers’ Breakfast Sandwiches with Berkshire Pork Sausage

Lobo
    Lobo

Farmers’ Breakfast Sandwiches with Berkshire Pork Sausage Empty Farmers’ Breakfast Sandwiches with Berkshire Pork Sausage

Post by Lobo Mon 15 Feb 2016, 10:34 pm

Farmers’ Breakfast Sandwiches with Berkshire Pork Sausage Img90l
    Farmers’ Breakfast Sandwiches with Berkshire Pork Sausage
    Farmers’ Breakfast Sandwiches with Berkshire Pork Sausage Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 10 minutes
    Cook Time: 25 minutes
    Servings: 6
    Pork sausage patties, cheddar cheese and over-easy eggs are tucked inside toasted English muffins to create these satisfying sandwiches. Serve for a casual weekend brunch with a fresh fruit salad alongside.

Ingredients:

• 1 lb. Berkshire heritage pork breakfast sausage, formed into 6 patties, each about 3 inches in diameter
    • 6 slices cheddar cheese, each about 3/4 oz.

• 6 English muffins, split and toasted
    • 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
    • 6 eggs
    • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
    • 6 butter lettuce leaves
    • 6 tomato slices

Directions:

Preheat a nonstick griddle pan over medium-high heat until hot. Cook the sausage patties until well browned and crisp underneath, about 5 minutes. Turn the patties over and place a cheese slice on top of each patty. Cook until the patties are well browned and crisp underneath, about 5 minutes more.

Place the patties, cheese side up, on the bottom halves of the English muffins. Drain the fat from the pan and wipe it out with paper towels.

Warm the oil in the griddle pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches, crack the eggs into the pan and cook until the whites turn opaque, about 1 minute. Gently turn the eggs over and cook for 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper. Place 1 egg on top of each sausage patty.

Top each egg with a lettuce leaf and a tomato slice. Cover with the top halves of the English muffins. Serve immediately. Serves 6.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:21 am