Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Steeped recovered from the front of the port of Khor Al-Zubair and the arrival of four ships with a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Steeped recovered from the front of the port of Khor Al-Zubair and the arrival of four ships with a  Empty Steeped recovered from the front of the port of Khor Al-Zubair and the arrival of four ships with a

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 9:22 am

Steeped recovered from the front of the port of Khor Al-Zubair and the arrival of four ships with a tonnage of variety to the port of Umm Qasr

Friday 19-02-2016 | 8:28:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / announced Director of Public Relations and Media and spokesman for Iraqi ports Tigers net, recovered from sunken boat off the dock port of Khor Al-Zubair in Basra province, the far south of Iraq.
    Safi said in a statement reported by the Twilight News, he was "in a campaign carried out by the Maritime Rescue Department return to the Iraqi ports to clean up our channel navigational interfaces pavements has recovered target sunken Kamal 2 in front of the sidewalk service port of Khor Al-Zubair help of a giant crane Aba Thar and capacity of 2,000 tons with the technical staff of the department." .
    He said the "technical staff passed out from under the strings drowned their capabilities, experience and self-managed thus creating sunken goal to lift and lift it from the front of the bottom of the sidewalk pavement to become ready to receive naval units intending to anchor it."
    On a parallel level of net that "the commercial port of Umm Qasr, south of Basra, said the ship received a Mercury and nationality Charles Town container loaded with containers on the sidewalks of Iraq's station."
    He added that the ship docked God wills Antekoa sexual tonnage of 668 container on the pier 4, and the ship Young / 2 North Korean citizenship load 1700 tons of equipment on the sidewalk 14.orst on the sidewalk (5) the ship bbc Liberia citizenship load 2136 tons of variety.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:25 pm