Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T

Lobo
    Lobo

Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T Empty Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T

Post by Lobo Sat 20 Feb 2016, 3:35 pm

Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins Ted Cruz on stage and rants about STDs, abortion and guns

• The reality star and the Texas senator toured South Carolina together Friday 
    • As recently as Sunday Cruz complained that 'the time for the reality show is over' in the 2016 White House race
    • Phil Robertson said he likes Ted Cruz because he could 'kill a duck' and 'make a good gumbo' 
    • On stage in Columbia, South Carolina, Cruz said he 'loves' Robertson because the duck hunter 'loves Jesus and isn't afraid to admit it' 
    • See more on the republican primary at www.dailymail.co.uk/gopprimary 

By Francesca Chambers In Columbia, South Carolina and Anton Nilsson In New York
    Published: 18:58 EST, 19 February 2016 | Updated: 11:36 EST, 20 February 2016
    As the 2016 presidential election further descended into reality show territory, Ted Cruz toured South Carolina on Friday alongside Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson in a last-minute bid to win over voters before Saturday's primary election.
    'How 'bout Phil Robertson,' Cruz said in his opening remarks at an event in Columbia. 'I love that man.'
    'Talk about a man who loves Jesus and isn't afraid to admit it to anyone and everyone, to proclaim his name with no apology and with nothing but joy.'
    Robertson had just finished a lengthy diatribe on Hiter, ISIS, STDs and what he perceives as the ills of modern America.

Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T 31617EC200000578-0-image-a-1_1455924844242

+6
    Reality TV's Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson (L) holds his bible as he endorses Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz during a campaign rally in Charleston, South Carolina Friday
    Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T 31617EE600000578-0-image-a-2_1455924861195

+6
    The Duck Dynasty star became a millionaire for inventing a duck whistle. He has endorsed Ted Cruz for president 
    Robertson, 69, spoke out against appointing others 'to determine for us what is right, what is wrong, what is good, and decide what’s evil.’
    ‘Men decide what your life is worth,’ he said. ‘That’s what Adolph Hitler was.’
    Robertson said that Hitler looked at people and said, ‘These people here, I don’t think they're worth anything.’
    ‘He was famous for murder, South Carolina, right? You know why? There was no Jesus, right? No Jesus there.’
    The ‘Shintos’ – Japanese – didn’t have Jesus, either. Then came the Communists, and the Cold War. ‘Joseph Stalin, he slaughtered millions. The Shintos slaughtered millions…This latest crops shows up, now its ISIS.’
    ‘ISIS, what are they famous for?’ he asked. 
    ‘MURDER,’ the crowd replied. 
    ‘No Jesus there either,’ Robertson declared. ‘Do you not see a pattern?’
    ‘When you remove God almighty, the father, son Jesus and the Holy Spirit from out of your life, out of your society, out of your culture, out of your ideology, you get him out of the way, then look out because the murder is fixing to start. Every time. Because they determine, men do, you're not worth anything.’ 

Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T 3160907800000578-0-image-m-7_1455925922569

+6
    Ted Cruz said Robertson 'loves Jesus and isn't afraid to admit it to anyone and everyone, to proclaim his name with no apology and with nothing but joy'
    Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T 315F374900000578-3455458-image-a-22_1455928351135

+6
    Phil Robertson, pictured here at a Friday rally in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, traveled around the state to endorse Ted Cruz
    Shifting to the topic of abortion, Robertson said 60 million unborn children have died as a result, yet liberals say, ‘"We have to do something about these guns."’
    Moments later he said, ‘God almighty says don’t murder.’
    ‘God almighty says marriage is between a man and a woman,’ Robertson continued. ‘It is nuts for even us to discuss what marriage is because we know what it is. You mess with that, you mess with that.’ 
    Robertson proceeded to tick off facts about Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States.
    ‘Incidence, prevalence, and cost of sexually transmitted infections in the United States. You want to legalized unnatural acts, sexual acts?’ he asked. 'What does the CDC say about morality?''
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that 50.5 million men have STDs at any given time, and 59.5 million women are infected, he stated. That's a total of 110 million people in America.
    As he talked about the infection rate an audience member shouted, ‘You reap what you sow!’
    ‘You reap what you sow the man said,’ Robertson parroted. 'Don’t you get it? That’s fact. You want to argue with the Center for Disease Control? Go ahead.' 
    Speaking about sex outside of marriage and HIV and AIDS, Robertson said, 'God says, don't do that. Clean woman, clean man, they marry, they keep their sex between the two of them, you won’t get a sexually transmitted disease ever.’
    Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T 31617ED500000578-3455458-image-a-26_1455929248828

+6
    Pandering to the reality TV vote: Robertson and Cruz on stage together in Charleston, South Carolina Friday
    Robertson admittedly wasn’t as pious as he is now. He said people ask him. '"When did you repent?" 28. "How's life been?" I'm rich and famous now. Thank you.’ 
    Cruz said one of the ‘coolest things’ he’s done during the campaign was a trip to Louisiana to go duck hunting with Robertson and his family.
    ‘But I gotta tell you, that man shoot a shotgun. Listen, as a Texan, I know a lot of folks who can shoot. And for me, look, you know, I can hit a duck, particularly if it's nice and close. Maybe you got someone holding its feet so it doesn't move? You do that, I can drop a duck any time.’
    ‘But Phil would take out birds. I couldn't even see the bird. I’m like, "Phil, what are you shooting at?"....He pulled out that shot gun. BOOM!’
    Continuing with the story, Cruz said, ‘the black lab would take off, heading to the horizon, and I'm like, "Phil, you lost your dog."’
    Next thing he knew, the dog would come back with a duck, ‘and I’m like how on earth did you do it?’
    ‘But Phil is a man who is unafraid.’ 
    During his speech, Cruz asked the crowd to imagine Robertson, who is known for his role on the reality show Duck Dynasty and for inventing a popular duck whistle, as the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations.
    'Now just let me ask you how much you would pay to see that,' the Texas senator said.
    Cruz laughed as he fantasized about Robertson interacting with the Russian ambassador. 
    The senator said the reality TV star would look at the Russian diplomat, 'lean over and say, "Well that doesn't make any sense at all!"' 
    As recently as Sunday, Cruz complained about the 'circus'-like nature of the 2016 White House race in a veiled jab at his main rival, reality star Donald Trump.
    Commenting on the passing of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, cruz said the 'entire contour' of the primary race should change.
    'The time for the circus and the reality show is over,' Cruz said on ABC's This Week
    '[Replacing Scalia] is a serious choice and we are talking about losing our basic liberty if we get this wrong.'
    By Friday he had embraced the current political climate and invited Robertson to stump for him at four rallies leading up to the South Carolina primary.

Robertson has endorsed Cruz in a series of video messages. 
    'My qualifications for president of the United States are rather narrow. Is he or she godly? Does he or she love us? Can he or she do the job?' Robertson asked rhetorically. 
    'And finally, would they kill a duck and put him in a pot and make a good duck gumbo?'
    The message ends with the duck hunting millionaire concluding that Cruz is his 'man,' because 'he fits the bill here.'
    Robertson became controversial in 2013 for making inflammatory statements about homosexuality. 
    'Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,' he said in an interview with GQ
    Robertson was briefly suspended from Duck Dynasty for his comments but allowed back after a large number of viewers protested to the network A&E.
    Robertson's son Willie Robertson has endorsed Trump in the race for the White House.
    Hitler killed because 'there was no Jesus in Nazi Germany': Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson joins T 31617F0600000578-0-image-m-5_1455925085161

+6
    Another Duck Dynasty star, Phil Robertson's son Willie (left) has endorsed fellow TV celebrity Donald Trump for president 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455458/Ted-Cruz-panders-reality-TV-vote-goes-stage-Duck-Dynasty-star-Phil-Robertson-FOUR-separate-South-Carolina-rallies-eve-state-s-primary-election.html#ixzz40kKFTf74

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm