Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the parliamentary session, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 250 deputy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the parliamentary session, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 250 deputy Empty The start of the parliamentary session, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 250 deputy

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Baghdad

[size=32]The start of the parliamentary session, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 250 deputy

[/size]

House hold, its 12th of the second legislative term of the second legislative year, to this day, Tuesday, headed by Salem al-Jubouri, and the presence of 250 deputy.

The reporter said, "Nur News" in Parliament that "the Council after the start of its quorum and the number of attendees 250 Z vice completeness."

It said the information department of the parliament in a previous press release, "Nur News" received a copy of it, that "the agenda of the meeting, will vote on the draft imports municipalities and consider appeals filed law on membership of some members of parliament's health and offer a blog Parliament behavior regarding what comes out of the behaviors or actions or issues relating to parliamentary convention and display the names of absent and whose names reached the final limit is exhausted vacations. "

The statement added, "The agenda also includes the first reading of the draft law on ratification financial agreement relating to a loan of the World Bank submitted to the Republic of Iraq dated 02/03/2014 and read and discuss a draft law defining the mandates of the three presidencies and report draft law on ratification of the Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq Convention on the Law Report Law and the Government of the State of Kuwait. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:57 pm