Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nadia Murad range: 3000 freed a hijacked waiting and call on the international community to protect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nadia Murad range: 3000 freed a hijacked waiting and call on the international community to protect  Empty Nadia Murad range: 3000 freed a hijacked waiting and call on the international community to protect

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2016, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nadia Murad range: 3000 freed a hijacked waiting and call on the international community to protect minorities

 Malmo / Sinan seven 

Confirmed activist Nadia Murad, Saturday that more than 3,000 hijacked to Azln under thegrip of "Daash" and called for the emancipation of the terrorist organization, and with the international community called for the protection ofminorities in Iraq, she pointed out that minorities are not able to protect themselves. 
    This came during a seminar organized by the Iraqi cultural Association in the city of Malmo on Saturday, hosted activist Nadia Murad , in solidarity with the victims of the "Daash" and expose his crimes. 
    Nadia said Murad in a statement to the extent of "two months ago , and I'm talking in the world for organizing Daash against innocent crimes and I am located in Sweden now to expose the crimes of ( Daash) against Iraqi civilians are all not talking about the suffering of the Yazidis only, but all who have become victims of Daash , "indicating that" all the people have become the victim's (Daash), but the Yazidis are paid most of the victims not killed only, but who was their captivity and abduction . " . 
    she Murad "I spoke in the Swedish parliament on the occasion of International women 's day , and also with the Foreign Minister of Sweden, as well as at many universities and places for these crimes and thecircumstances of women Alaesideat hijackers who for Azln under the control of this organization." 
    confirm Murad intention to " the continued delivery of this message , even though the lack of real help by thecountries of the world in the hijackers file but I will continue to talk about their crimes. " 
    and called on " all countries of the world to stand humanitarian pause and protect the minorities that can not protect themselves , "asserting the existence of " more than three thousand women are still waiting for itsliberation from the grip the terrorist organization that must be finishes and punished its members for their crimes. " 
    for his part, member of the Iraqi cultural Association in Malmo Ibrahim Khamisi" long "," the activity we have forged today came to define Nadia Murad and suffered at the hands of terrorism , and also they have suffered Yazidi sect of great persecution, killing and displacement and the definition of all the persecuted in Iraq by terror, and Nadia did not speak at all Yazidi sect, but all those who have suffered from terrorism in the country. " 
    he added Khamissi" the attendance was very big and the room did not accommodate for those they come, but we have to invite Nadia future plans Murad again to meetings larger and wider to talk in front of thelargest number of people and the Iraqi community in Sweden. " 
    turn activist improve Mundhiri see that , " Nadia just seen her man discovers the extent of the tragedy experienced by, and that is uttered by expressing deep grief Taechih result of her abduction and the killing ofher family by organizing Daash terrorist " 
    and suggests that" the presence of heavy today was attended in solidarity with Nadia by the Iraqi community in Sweden , especially of Iraqi women, and Nadia was very successful in reaching the consciences of thepeople present and deliver their case , which is at the same time the issue of community and the people of the whole is suffering from terrorism. " 
    He described Mundhiri, activist Nadia Murad as" a great example of the tragedy of the Iraqis so I felt as ahome Iraqis I undefeated over this calamity experienced by actually felt weak because we could not we protect our daughters and our honor. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:03 pm