Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet" reveals his plan "for the summer."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet" reveals his plan "for the summer." Empty Cabinet" reveals his plan "for the summer."

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:20 am

"Cabinet" reveals his plan "for the summer."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    21:58 
    05/04/2016

The cabinet approved on Tuesday, the summer agricultural plan, as well as secure the irrigation of 150 thousand acres regarding the rice crop.
    The council said, "The Council of Ministers approved today, the summer agricultural plan, as well as discuss the implementation of loans and investment projects mechanisms."
    Council drew According to the statement, "to secure the irrigation of 150,000 acres with regard to rice crop."
    He explained that he "has the approval of the protocol checker system issued by the State Council, taking into account the notes for the Prime Minister and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Foreign Ministry."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:58 am