Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is required for those administering the leadership of the United Nations?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is required for those administering the leadership of the United Nations? Empty What is required for those administering the leadership of the United Nations?

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2016, 4:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    What is required for those administering the leadership of the United Nations?

 Mugnz Lykketoft * 

This year choose the next United Nations Secretary-General, and we want for this job the best possible candidate. It 's function isoften Tnat being the closest to the impossible of all jobs in the world. 
    If we look at the files you will inherit next Secretary - General on January 1, 2017, itbecame easy to understand why. It conflicts You horrific human suffering in parts of theMiddle East, Africa and Europe, and extremism associated with the violence that threatens us all, and continuing discrimination against women and girls, and the increasing phenomenon of xenophobia alarmingly
    And the aspirations of more than 800 million people to get rid of extreme poverty, and thedisplacement of nearly 60 million people worldwide, and the survival of a unique opportunity to address climate change and achieve the goals ofsustainable development before it is too late, and the need for the organization to adapt to cope with thechallenges facing the world and new goals painted for himself. the 
    United Nations has proven over the 70 years of its existence, despite its flaws, it is able to meet these challenges, but it is to do so today would have to be the best possible candidate through the process this year for the selection and appointment of the Secretary - General next year. the role of the Secretary - General theUnited Nations , many people believe that a large United Nations officials should be either honest or commander in chief. In this amount is a little simplistic, because the Secretary - General must be collected Monday and increase. The Secretary - General, man or woman - and I do not see what prevents that the best woman to be a candidate for the position - in terms of the person who possess moral integrity courage, it must be a voice expressing for the most vulnerable in the world, and are the actual embodiment of such as the United Nations and its purposes, namely Taking holds the highest diplomatic post in the world, it must harness the independence and neutrality and its good offices to prevent conflict, and work to promote peace and the defense of human rights. It must be used for political position and strong leadership skills to exercise its powers in the attention of the United Nations Security Council any matter which she feels may threaten themaintenance of international peace and security. As Chief Administrative Officer at the United Nations, to be the Secretary General be broadcast in the United Nations family , the whole culture of integrity and fairness, efficiency and effectiveness, and to oversee the huge organization to behave in a budget of about $ 10 billion, and employs staff the more than 00,040 individual, and her 41 peacekeeping operations worldwide. it must Secretary General be a person of strong skills in communicating and dealing with people, and be able to make their way easily in the world of multiple poles more and more, and able to lead the global shift towards sustainable development. selection process out of date time one might Lekhal , then , that the selection of the Secretary - General has been most possible rigor, openness and transparency, but it was always so until now . In the past, he did not know when to start exactly the selection process, and which can hardly believe that he did not even know from presented his candidacy for the position. In addition, there has been no official job description, nor was given a real opportunity to have an open substantive dialogue with thecandidates, both for United Nations membership , or to the general public. The result: the recommendations of the result of negotiations conducted behind closed doors, which are essentially negotiations between thefive permanent members in the Security Council; and punish eight years of Trustees is not them , nor one woman; and the appointment of the General Assembly is essentially a symbolic action. Therefore , it was Secretaries - General consider, for sometimes a mistake, surrounded Squat toward the forces that are in themost need to be independent them specifically. The best way to choose the next Secretary - General The United Nations Charter is clear in defining the role of both the Security Council and the General Assembly in the selection and appointment process and it must abide by its provisions. But the recent changes made ​​to the process itself and agreed to by all members of the General Assembly of the 193, gives us a real opportunity to make the process more transparent and more compact and open, and then to make them, in the end, more effective, and my job, in my capacity as President of the General Assembly, is that the surest activate these changes. Here , then what is currently going on . in December / December last year, we have, and I am President of the Security Council, giving the start of the selection process by issuing a call for candidates as soon as possible. Strna main features of the process, we have identified some of the key criteria for the job, and we have , given the seven decades of male dominance in the office later, theencouragement of Member States to provide candidates from female and male. , And has so far provided seven candidates, there are CVs and related information publicly available on my website for anyone who wants to see it. But perhaps the biggest opportunity to make a real break with the past are those offered byopen dialogues that I will have with the candidates. These dialogues - and he calls them "hearings" - begins April 12 / April. It is expected of each candidate to prepare a statement explaining his vision about thechallenges and opportunities before the next United Nations Secretary - General. They will present themselves in a time period of two hours, during which they answer questions from the United Nations membership, and civil society as well. And transmits all the dialogue from these discussions broadcast live on the Internet. And it will continue dialogues with the new candidates to the Security Council makes its recommendation. I would expect from anyone who is serious in his quest to be the next person who takes the top diplomatic post in theworld to enter into an open and direct dialogue with the United Nations membership and with the people who will be in service at the end. Opportunity for change is no doubt that these new procedures will not change our world from her watch, Discussions are still under way on issues such as the duration of the mandate of the Secretary - General and usability for renewal and whether it should be the General Assembly to vote on the appointment or not, but measures would enshrine a new standard of transparency and openness to everyone in the international affairs. It also can increase our chances of finding the best possible candidate for the leadership of the United Nations. This is in my view an historic moment where reconsider the General Assembly itself imposition, is the most representative and democratic established in the world body. Given the global challenges we face today, it can be that these developments are a real factor in changing the rules of the game. For this please you all to go in to the Internet and shared through social media, and hear your voice, and help us to find the best candidate to take over our world needs the post of Secretary General of the United Nations.  * Prime seventy session of the General Assembly of the United Nations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:21 pm