Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting of the three presidencies and the leaders of the blocks on Sunday to discuss the political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting of the three presidencies and the leaders of the blocks on Sunday to discuss the political Empty A meeting of the three presidencies and the leaders of the blocks on Sunday to discuss the political

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 4:38 am

[ltr]A meeting of the three presidencies and the leaders of the blocks on Sunday to discuss the political crisis[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - April 17 / April: parliamentary source said, " The three presidencies will hold a meeting with leaders of political blocs, on Sunday, to discuss the political file and thedevelopments of the crisis in the country.

The source said in an interview / Iraq Press / " Themeeting came at the invitation of President Fuad Masum , will be held at his home," adding that " themeeting will discuss the parliamentary crisis and theministerial change."

There were three presidencies and the leaders of thepolitical blocs to a meeting in 11 of this April, the document of national reform, which included several topics, including the progress of the political blocs of candidates for a variety of Ministers to thePrime Minister, and shall have the right to select the names of asserting national partnership in the selection than meets the necessary conditions and specifications of efficiency and honesty.

And it determined that The Prime Minister opened the nomination of sites independent bodies and deputy ministers and senior diplomats and special grades without exception and close the door appointments proxy file, in all government sites are selected on the basis of objective and professional standards away from the political quota system. Q ended

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:30 am