Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance warns of an "economic disaster."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance warns of an "economic disaster." Empty Parliamentary Finance warns of an "economic disaster."

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2016, 4:01 pm

Parliamentary Finance warns of an "economic disaster."

2016-04-18

Parliamentary Finance Committee, warned Monday, the Iraqi government, which it called "economic catastrophe" if it continued to withdraw foreign currency reserves from the central bank, indicating that the threat and fears of employees' salaries cut still lingers.

The committee member said, "Abdel-Qader Mohammed," that "Iraq is on the verge of a major economic disaster if the Iraqi government continues to withdraw foreign currency from the central bank reserves," noting that "the central bank foreign currency reserves dropped from 80 billion to nearly 50 billion" .

Ahmed said, "The government can not pay the salaries of employees, but we do not know for how long, and thus constant threat cutting employees' salaries," noting that "the best government is the choice to go for foreign loans, and they come with interest rates."

Mentions, that "Iraq is experiencing a severe financial crisis after the fall in oil prices significantly large budget deficit in the year 2016, all of this with a high war on terror to liberate the country expenses."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:56 pm