Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Announces rising production Badra field to 65,000 barrels a day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Announces rising production Badra field to 65,000 barrels a day Empty Oil Announces rising production Badra field to 65,000 barrels a day

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]Oil Announces rising production Badra field to 65,000 barrels a day[/ltr]

Since 26/04/2016 14:50 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Oil Ministry announced on Tuesday, rising for the production of Badra oil field in Wasit province, to 65 thousand barrels per day later this year.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A senior agent for the Ministry of Oil Fayyad good grace after touring the Badra oilfield in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the ministry is keen to implement its plans to increase oil production and development of oil fields as agreed with international companies program."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said a blessing, that "oil production in Badrah will see a rise in the quantities produced and the rate down to 65 thousand barrels per day before the end of this year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The next year will also see added the amount of 40 thousand barrels per day of oil to current production, as well as the production quantity of 92 million standard cubic feet of gas to run Zubaydiah power plant in Wasit province, in addition to the production of the amount (730) tons of liquid gas. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad, said that "a coalition of oil companies led by President Kaz operator Gazprom has made great progress in the completion of two oil and gas production, as well as pipeline transport Algasaly Zubaydiah power station line."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jihad said that "the use of modern technology in the field of drilling, have contributed to the reduction of the time period for the completion of drilling operations in spite of the complex geology conditions in the field," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:57 am