Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary of the Iraqi Association for Human Rights in the United States Hisham al-Asadi condemns t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary of the Iraqi Association for Human Rights in the United States Hisham al-Asadi condemns t Empty Secretary of the Iraqi Association for Human Rights in the United States Hisham al-Asadi condemns t

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:56 am

[size=48]Secretary of the Iraqi Association for Human Rights in the United States Hisham al-Asadi condemns the bombing of a church clock[/size]
    [size=32]
    2:12:43 a.m. 04.27.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadcondemns theIraqi Association for Human Rights in theUnited States acrime to blow Church at archaeological the Dominican Fathers central Mosul by al Daash terrorist.The destruction of monuments ofcultural and religious crime deplores domestic and international laws and all humanitarian norms and is contrary to thefreedom of acrime creed, religion and cultural diversity, ethnic and sectarian. the bombing of(church time) archeological crime condemned by all Iraqis of all religions and sects, at a time when the rulers and officials and security of Iraq for power wrestle forgetting and is indifferent towhat happens to the history and civilization of theIraqi people.appeals to theIraqi Association for Human rights in the US United States all Iraqi parties to join forces and renounce conflict and directing determined in order to preserve the religious, national and cultural mixture and texture varied from "Christians, Yazidis and Sabean Mandaeans, Turkmen, Kurds and Arabs , and the rest of theother doctrines" .. It also calls on the international community toaccelerate in helping Iraqis to end the existence of theorganization Daash terrorist of Iraqi territory. theIraqi Association for Human rightsin the United States 27 / April / 2016 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 am