Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: there will be no fuel crisis during the current year and we will provide kerosene generators c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: there will be no fuel crisis during the current year and we will provide kerosene generators c Empty Oil: there will be no fuel crisis during the current year and we will provide kerosene generators c

Post by Rocky Thu 05 May 2016, 7:09 am

Oil: there will be no fuel crisis during the current year and we will provide kerosene generators civil

Thursday 5 May 2016 13:02

News / Baghdad 
    is confirmed. the Oil Ministry, on Thursday, there will be no crisis of fuel During thecurrent year, color : as Indicated it will Provide 10 liters of Kerosene Oil for each order in the : private generators. The general Director director of Director director of thedistribution of oil derivatives, Ali Azouz - Karim al - Musawi in an interview withAlsumaria News That "the ministry has Provided large stocks of oil products, and Therefore there will not be any crisis of petroleum products During the current year.

Al - Moussawi by said That "there are On Sufficient quantities of Kerosene Oil of used by vBulletin® : private generators and the Government color : as a fuel to her, inAddition to the Presence of Sufficient quantities of this material for industrial and agricultural projects, " Noting That "the provision a of this following article would theenable the Ministry of Electricity to make up the shortfall in electricity ". He , Moussawi That" the ministry will be awarded for generators civil and governmental 10 liters per order at one 's of the gas oil, in Addition to the Possibility of buying this following article commercially in the case of insufficiency of this following article for generators civil. "Iraq has been Suffering from a Shortage of electric power 's , Which Mark 's citizen ismoving towards : private generators to Reduce the shortfall, the while the oil Ministry to grant <br> free share of the fuel to these generators for RUN in exchange forReducing the prices of the amps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 12:06 pm