Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government intended to amend the licensing rounds decades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government intended to amend the licensing rounds decades  Empty Government intended to amend the licensing rounds decades

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2016, 8:06 am

Government intended to amend the licensing rounds decades 

07/05/2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, stating that the government modified the oil licensing rounds concluded with international companies in light of the decline in world oil prices, as pointed out that some countries have used oil as a political weapon to weaken other countries, causing lower price.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said committee member Rep. Fatima Salman Hamidi told / KD / The licensing rounds decades ago concluded with Major players in the mining and oil investment in 2008 international companies had a significant and prominent role in the development of the Iraqi economy and increase fiscal revenue over the past years, when it was sold for a barrel of oil more than $ 110, the share of international companies was symbolic, indicating that after the drop in oil prices appeared defects in these contracts, including the percentage of companies making an urgent need to adjust licensing rounds to conform with the decline in oil prices.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that the Commission on oil and energy and through holding seminars and meetings as well as in the 2016 budget committed the government to amend the licensing rounds contracts with international oil companies, asserting that binding contracts to amend the government especially with regard to increased corporate profits.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the drop in world oil prices indicated by the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary said some countries oil was used as a political weapon to weaken other countries such as Iraq, Russia and Iran, indicating that the United States and Saudi Arabia are Almtgman presidents determining global oil prices. / End 8 /    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:31 pm