Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alhbabi: Abadi sack on the table but not strongly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alhbabi: Abadi sack on the table but not strongly Empty Alhbabi: Abadi sack on the table but not strongly

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2016, 8:19 am

[size=30]Alhbabi: Abadi sack on the table but not strongly[/size]
    19/05/2016 09:43 | Number of Views: 644
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    MP for the Reform Front Nahla Alhbabi confirmed today that the issue of the dismissal of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Matrouh, but not strong enough, calling for political blocs to leave the squabbling among themselves and pay attention to the interests of Iraq.
    Alhbabi said in a statement the "direction" that the dismissal of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the table but not as strong and effective, "indicating that" al-Abadi has become controversial most of the political blocs.
    She added that there is a movement underway by some of Representatives and the political blocs in order to replace Abadi, especially after the recent political failures and security breaches that hit the capital Baghdad, calling for making the interests of Iraq and its people above all the labels and partisan considerations and factionalism
    The leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Dr. Walid al-Hilli has denied news that talked about the thinking of the Dawa Party to seek an alternative to the Prime Minister Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:14 pm