Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economic warns of "debt-phase" and asserts: Solution of oil up to $ 70

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economic warns of "debt-phase" and asserts: Solution of oil up to $ 70  Empty Parliamentary Economic warns of "debt-phase" and asserts: Solution of oil up to $ 70

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:59 am

Parliamentary Economic warns of "debt-phase" and asserts: Solution of oil up to $ 70 

Warned a member of the parliamentary Economic Committee, Najiba Najib, Sunday, that the continuation of Iraq's dependence on oil revenues only threaten the economic structure, and in Iraq the passage predicted phase accumulated debt, she pointed out that the solution lies up the price of a barrel of oil to $ 70 "at least."

She said Najib told / information /, that "the financial gap that has plagued Iraq means the continuation of the survival of Iraq under pain of financial crisis for the next five years at least in the case of oil prices did not rise to more than $ 70 to say the least, especially with the continuation of the pace of military spending."

Najib predicted "Iraq passing phase large accumulated debt added to the annual budget deficit as well as the ongoing costs of the war that has drained the state budget significantly and the government's inability to revive the industry, agriculture and tourism sectors to provide additional resources."

She stressed that "Iraq will remain dependent over the next five years on oil revenues only means that the danger still threatens the economic structure, which is reflected in all cases negatively on the Iraqi citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Logged

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 12:29 am