Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington and Oslo Taatburaan to 29 million dollars to help demining liberated areas of Iraq and Sy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington and Oslo Taatburaan to 29 million dollars to help demining liberated areas of Iraq and Sy Empty Washington and Oslo Taatburaan to 29 million dollars to help demining liberated areas of Iraq and Sy

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jun 2016, 4:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Washington and Oslo Taatburaan to 29 million dollars to help demining liberated areas of Iraq and Syria

Author: HAA 
    Editor: BK 06/15/2016 20:09 Number ofViews: 1216 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    The United States announced on Wednesday a joint initiative with Norway for mine clearance in the liberated areas (Daash) in Iraq and Syria, indicating that they devoted nearly $ 29 million grant during the current and next two years.
    According to the Information Office of the State Department, in a statement, I followed (range Press), "The Norwegian capital Oslo has seen today, the launch of a joint initiative with the United States of mines and explosives planted by the organization Daash in Iraq and Syria to address the humanitarian effects of those hazardous substances to remove and save the lives of the people. "
    He said the office, that "the United States will provide ten million and $ 800 thousand during the current 2016 to clear mines in the liberated areas of Daash in Iraq, and eight million dollars over the next year to mine from the liberated areas in Syria," indicating that "Norway will provide the other nine million and 800 thousand dollars this year for a campaign of mine clearance in Iraq and Syria. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:28 pm