Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad announces project to make use of waste to produce electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad announces project to make use of waste to produce electricity Empty Baghdad announces project to make use of waste to produce electricity

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 6:24 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Baghdad announces project to make use of waste to produce electricity

June 18, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    It revealed Baghdad province for the project to take advantage of waste in the production of electrical energy after performances by a Canadian company in this area.
    He said the technical deputy governor of Baghdad, Jassim Alboukhata said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News, "The administration of the province signed a memorandum of understanding with the competent Canadian company affairs waste recycling," noting that "the Canadian company made a number of offers for the recycling of them take advantage of the waste for the production of electrical energy industrial purposes. "
    He explained Alboukhata, that "the administration of the province was sending a technical team to Canada to see the company's business," noting that "the technical team will discuss the economic and convenient this experiment carried out in India and European nations to the circumstances of Iraq's feasibility."
    He Alboukhata, that "field inspection work will be to locate the landfill after the agreement with the company, the company is building its own recycling plants," stressing that "the construction of the plants will not take a long time."
    He Alboukhata, that "the company is will process waste collection of citizens to recycling plants and converts it into electrical energy," pointing out that "the company has provided a number of options, which will maintain chose the most appropriate of them to reality, the environment and climate management."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:25 pm