Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abtan: next couple of weeks will witness the events, followed by political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abtan: next couple of weeks will witness the events, followed by political  Empty Abtan: next couple of weeks will witness the events, followed by political

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:44 am

Abtan: next couple of weeks will witness the events, followed by political reform changes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He predicted a member of the National Bloc MP Abdul Karim Abtan to witness Weekly next two important political events followed by a "radical and significant reforms" in the government structure.
    He Abtan in a press statement that the Karrada explosions and the resignation of the interior minister and promises constantly and return demonstrations larger and promises Front reform after her return to the House of Representatives and Aasrarhaaly submit a request to dismiss the President of the House of Representatives are all his deputies warning that the next two weeks will witness the important political events in-Government Services structure as well as at the legislative level .
    He added that all of these challenges will not be able to withstand it Abadi government and must comply with the demands of the demonstrators and some political blocs to implement reforms at all the security, political and legislative levels, even judicial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:18 am