Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi: The government took the position "ostrich" about the excesses of the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi: The government took the position "ostrich" about the excesses of the province Empty Fatlawi: The government took the position "ostrich" about the excesses of the province

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jul 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]Fatlawi: The government took the position "ostrich" about the excesses of the province[/ltr]

Since 14/07/2016 20:53 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I was amazed at the head of the will of Hanan al, on Thursday, from the silence of the central government to sign a military protocol between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Pentagon, as the government described as took the position "ostrich" about the excesses of the province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Fatlawi in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, I was "surprised at the government's silence on the signing of a military protocol between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Pentagon," afterthought "I waited two days ago to talk to Ali Wajid reaction from any party but the silence of a government in place." 
    She added, "Our government seems to take it as merely put the ostrich, ignoring the region exceeded the powers exclusive and ignoring the lack of respect for her as a government, America and the conclusion of a protocol without her consent."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And wondered Fatlawi According to the statement, "What will be the reaction of our government if struck Basra a military agreement with Russia without government approval? Or what if struck Najaf, a military agreement with Iran? And what if struck Babylon agreement with China? Was Stskt too," he said. "What America's response would be done if one of their mandates signed a military agreement with another country without her knowledge and consent. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She noted that "We are waiting for clarification from our government to show us is it has given approval for the Kurdistan Or will it become like the Scarecrow to Athtermha not Kurdistan nor America nor any other" .anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:29 pm