Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi attacking US protocol Kurdish: our government Scarecrow merely put ostrich

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi attacking US protocol Kurdish: our government Scarecrow merely put ostrich Empty Fatlawi attacking US protocol Kurdish: our government Scarecrow merely put ostrich

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jul 2016, 4:15 am

Fatlawi attacking US protocol Kurdish: our government Scarecrow merely put ostrich

Thursday 14-07-2016 | 10:53:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    M m r h-d
    Twilight News / attacked the head of the block the will of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Hanan al, on Thursday, military protocol reached between Erbil and Washington over the supporting forces Alپeshmrگh financially and outgunned, and criticized the Iraqi government's position, which did not issue anything.
    Wrote on its front page Fatlawi location Facebook, and I followed Twilight News, "Is America respects Iraq's prime minister or his government ??? And he replied: "No, certainly both ... because if it was the Government of Iraq to respect the military protocol signed with the Kurdistan without the knowledge or consent of the Iraqi government!"
    She Fatlawi "I waited two days ago to talk to continue my reactions to the signing of a military cooperation protocol between Kurdistan and the Pentagon, but it seems that our government is merely taking an ostrich put so did not issue anything passed unnoticed Thread !! This is a strange thing. "
    And raised Fatlawi the first two questions, "What will be the reaction of our government if Basra signed a military agreement with Russia without government approval? Or what if Najaf signed a military agreement with Iran ?? What if Babylon struck an agreement with China ?? It was also Stskt !!! "
    The second question, "Why did America will react if one of their mandates signed a military agreement with another country without her knowledge and consent ???"
    Fatlawi said she was "waiting for an explanation from our government know that their consent was or whether it has become a scarecrow."
    The Minister of the Interior and Alپeshmrگh acting in the Kurdistan Regional Government Karim Sinjari, first Tuesday, a protocol on military cooperation, with US Assistant Secretary of Defense, Elissa Slotkin.
    Under the protocol signed by both parties in the presence of the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, that Washington is offering political, military and financial aid to the Peshmerga forces, until the end of the war with al "Daash."
    This is the first time that an agreement of this kind officially.
    After the signing of the protocol ceremony, he said the official spokesman for the Presidency of the Territory Omid morning, at a press conference, said that "the region is working two years ago for the signing of this protocol," adding that the two sides needed to fight terrorism and cooperation in the process of liberalization of Mosul.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:28 pm