Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari responded to al-Sadr threatened to American soldiers coming: are in the custody of Iraqi for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari responded to al-Sadr threatened to American soldiers coming: are in the custody of Iraqi for Empty Jaafari responded to al-Sadr threatened to American soldiers coming: are in the custody of Iraqi for

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jul 2016, 6:03 am

Jaafari responded to al-Sadr threatened to American soldiers coming: are in the custody of Iraqi forces

Saturday 23-07-2016 | 1:22:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari / said on Saturday that all foreign diplomatic missions, including the United States Embassy in the custody of the Iraqi security forces.
    Responding to a question during a press conference held at the US Institute of Peace in Washington, about the threats launched by Moqtada al-Sadr against US forces, its embassy in Baghdad, al-Jaafari said that "the media dimension of expression is guaranteed the right of every Iraqi citizen to express his opinion, and the Constitution guaranteed, no one can stop anyone from the statement. "
    Jaafari and pointed out that "the security of the country and its institutions, and the people, and wealth, and representative offices in overseas countries that come to Iraq intervention in the context of Iraq's security, which is in the custody of the Iraqi armed forces."
    Sadr has recently threatened 640 US soldiers had been announced and US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, they will be sent to the participation of Iraqi forces in the battle to liberate the city of Mosul from the grip of the terrorist organization Daash.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:37 am