Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The meeting 's agenda No. (8) Monday (1) August 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The meeting 's agenda No. (8) Monday (1) August 2016 Empty The meeting 's agenda No. (8) Monday (1) August 2016

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2016, 2:51 pm

The meeting 's agenda No. (8) Monday (1) August 2016

August 01 , 2016

First , read verses from the Koran.

Second: The vote on the candidates of the Federal Public Service.

Third: to vote in principle on a draft law to challenge the interests of the verdicts and decisions of the Real Property Act. ( Legal Committee ).

Fourth: The questioning of the Minister of Defense.

Fifth , in charge of hosting the tray marshes Committee within the World Heritage list.

Sixth: The first reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to maintain Ally birds African Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds Agreement. ( Committee on Foreign Relations , the Committee on Health and the Environment ), (2 items).

Seventh: The first reading of the draft law to compensate victims of justice. ( Human Rights Committee , the Legal Committee ), (11 articles).

Eighth: The report and discussion of the proposed cancellation of the Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (dissolved) No. (481) for the year 1989. ( Legal Committee ), (2 items).

Ninth: report and discuss the first draft amendment to the law take care of minors Law No. (78) for the year 1980. ( The Committee on Women, Family and Children , the Finance Committee ), (16 articles).

Tenth: report and discuss the first draft amendment to the law the law of antiquities and heritage No. (55) for the year 2002. ( Commission of Tourism and Antiquities , the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs , the Committee on Culture and Information ), (14 items).

Eleventh: a general topic for discussion ( to compensate those affected by the recent events in the district of Tuz). (MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu).

Session starts at: eleven in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:08 pm