Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Went to the dismissal of a parliamentary Obeidi .. The project overthrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Went to the dismissal of a parliamentary Obeidi .. The project overthrow  Empty Went to the dismissal of a parliamentary Obeidi .. The project overthrow

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:42 am

Went to the dismissal of a parliamentary Obeidi .. The project overthrow Paljbure return to trading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spin behind the scenes put thedismissal of Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi , which seems an option they have the majority, and in return, returned the reform front to put the draft dismissal ofparliament speaker Salim al -Jubouri , in the light of accusations made ​​by him last.  An 
    informed source disclosed that theparliament is considering two options dismissal of the defense minister, and the other Jubouri dismissal, asserting that he is not questioning what the audience heard what was said by the Minister ofDefence, revealed the existence of other signatures to request questioning the Ministers of Education and Agriculture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:25 pm