Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: Washington bowed to pressure Riyadh in Syria must be developed "Saudi Arabia" under

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: Washington bowed to pressure Riyadh in Syria must be developed "Saudi Arabia" under  Empty Maliki: Washington bowed to pressure Riyadh in Syria must be developed "Saudi Arabia" under

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2016, 4:16 am

[rtl]Maliki: Washington bowed to pressure Riyadh in Syria must be developed "Saudi Arabia" under [/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the Council of Ministers Alsabak, and leader of a coalition of law Nuri Almaliki, Sunday, Saudi Arabia as "Alarhab, source", as he saw that the United States missed estimates in Syria and Saudi Arabia bowed to pressure ,fima student placing it under international trusteeship.[/rtl]

[rtl]This came in an interview with al-Maliki and the Iranian news agency Alsmh, where Qal, that "Saudi Arabia is the source of terrorism in the region and the world," stressing that "the only solution to control Saudi Arabia is placed under international trusteeship to curb terrorist activities."[/rtl]

[rtl]He Almaliki, Colh, in response to a question about a previous signals launched from the interference of Riyadh in regard Alaraca, saying "large and very many guides do not need to Srd, process which is clear through contact with groups in Iraq and through the media of anti targeting Alssayash, process the start of these interventions of fatwas issued against us and support for terrorist groups on the Syrian border and through Turkey and Alemen, buy Libyan weapons by Saudi Arabia for terrorists, according to Amuallomat, so the Saudi position between the opinions and attitudes to support terrorists financially and morally and support Balslah, all these positions helped to weaken the government Iraqi and strengthen its opponents. "[/rtl]

[rtl]In Alsora, View saw Almaliki, that "the Americans were reading Khatih, they believe that Syria will fall in a month or two months from the beginning of Aharkh, warned them and told them not Tsttiawa, America was under Saudi pressure, by virtue of the good relationship between the two countries was America responds to the Saudi pressure for it It received the Saudi demand for a UN security Council resolution to strike Soeria, it not for parking Russia, China and use its veto to stop this Alaqrar, would have been a great compliment between the Saudi and US sides on the background of the common interests between the two countries. "[/rtl]

[rtl]On Alasalama,-led coalition against the Kingdom Alarhab, Almaliki, commented, "This balloon has no value and will not this alliance is Alasalama, whenever form is an alliance in Yemen have so much, and now they disagree with Pinhm, Arabia wishes to have a broad coalition of Islamist than 34 or 35 Dolh, course cramming Iran, Iraq and interference in Iraq, Iran and Soeria, this is their goal, but this thing is not easy to lead the Saudi alliance in which Egypt, Sudan, Algeria and many Arab countries, so I saw as a project is not serious but he expressed Saudi Arabia's intentions to intervene in the region. "[/rtl]

[rtl]With regard to the coup attempt in Trkiya, said owners "Whenever I want to Orod myself to accept that what happened in Turkey is Hakiqi, coup can not prove that it Hakiqi, coup coup say that but I think it is possible to be a part of it is Tdber, and possible that there is no intention Anqlab, be, but the government has been able to face this coup direction that made him Agradha, because I can not imagine that during the eight hours that all who Hdt, sacking and the elimination of the Federal Court, as well as a number of lawyers, teachers, governors and governors, as well as a number of Alaalamyin, happen this is not an easy issue sorted. "[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:48 am