Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's coalition: I did not vote on all the ministers for these reasons?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition: I did not vote on all the ministers for these reasons?  Empty Allawi's coalition: I did not vote on all the ministers for these reasons?

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2016, 10:33 am

Allawi's coalition: I did not vote on all the ministers for these reasons? 

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed the MP for beautiful Obeidi national coalition, on Tuesday, the national not vote on all the ministers who had been put forward their names to stand for parliament session yesterday, while that explained the reasons not to vote back for not sending "biographies" of the candidates some time ago accepted for consideration.

She Jumaili's "Eye of Iraq News" that " the national list may not vote at all ministers who had been put forward their names to stand for parliament session yesterday , " indicating that " the reports that indicated the national opposition to the candidate of the Ministry of Commerce are just not accurate news."

She explained an MP for the National Coalition to "reasons not to vote back for not sending" biographies "of the candidates before accepted to study for where he should be sent before a week at least , " pointing out that "also is required to host the candidates for the ministries for their program who intend to implement it in ministries that nominated her. "

The House of Representatives has decided in its session , which was held on Monday, led by Salim al - Jubouri , and the presence of 214 deputies not to approve Yusuf Ali al - Asadi as a candidate to fill the Commerce Department after not receiving a majority, while attributed to parliamentary sources not to pass trade candidate for the opposition National List led by Iyad Allawi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:02 am