Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education warns of marketing news in the name of the new Minister of Education and fake pages to "Fa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education warns of marketing news in the name of the new Minister of Education and fake pages to "Fa Empty Education warns of marketing news in the name of the new Minister of Education and fake pages to "Fa

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 2:36 am

[ltr]Education warns of marketing news in the name of the new Minister of Education and fake pages to "Facebook"[/ltr]

Since 16/08/2016 17:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, warned Tuesday, from marketing news across social networking sites as the new Minister of Education Abdul-Razzaq al-Issa, as has denied all of those pages publications.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a ministry statement received / balances News / copy of it, "The ministry warns of the presence of fake social networking pages arrogate Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the new Abdul Razzaq al-Issa name."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry confirmed the statement said, "denied cutter publications such fraudulent pages," noting that it "calls on students, teachers and the media all precautionary news attributed to the minister through those pages and deal with the Ministry News and minister through official sources known."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the voice of the House of Representatives, on Monday, to accept Abdul-Razzaq al-Issa for the post of the Minister of Higher Education and Research Alalma.anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:25 am