Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/ Balances News / publish details of a big deal of corruption in the Ministry of Agriculture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/ Balances News / publish details of a big deal of corruption in the Ministry of Agriculture Empty / Balances News / publish details of a big deal of corruption in the Ministry of Agriculture

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Sep 2016, 2:22 am

[ltr]/ Balances News / publish details of a big deal of corruption in the Ministry of Agriculture[/ltr]

Since 04.09.2016 at 08:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source parliamentarian, Sunday, for the most prominent corruption of the Ministry of Agriculture files, a "urea" and "dab fertilizer," noting that the minister 12% of the total value of the contract ratio decades.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told / balances News /, that "the charge of urea decades file and fertilizer dab Adeel, Minister of Agriculture, an officer in the army and is currently a fugitive to Arbil over the issue of the decade," noting that he "wanted to national security and the board of integrity."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, that "Adeel minister who stole nearly $ 7 million of the contract value," adding that "all the information found in the Ministry of Agriculture."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who preferred anonymity, said that "the parliament will question the Minister of Agriculture in the coming sessions on the back of decades and suspicions of corruption" .anthy / p 18[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:29 am