Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi: granting employees leave for five years serving the government provides for the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi: granting employees leave for five years serving the government provides for the budget Empty Tamimi: granting employees leave for five years serving the government provides for the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Sep 2016, 4:05 am

[size=30]Tamimi: granting employees leave for five years serving the government provides for the budget[/size]
    09/09/2016 09:44 | Number of Views: 290
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Project grant employees leave for a period of five years, said the law is the parliamentary finance committee member Majda al-Tamimi said Thursday that the project serves the employees and the government alike.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to Al-Tamimi in an interview that "this bill has been previously submitted to the State Council in 2014, and its content was to take the employee unusual vacation but with 50% of the nominal salary, but there is an amendment received a law mentioned by Prime Minister [Haider al-Abadi] to be this holiday full salary call for a period of five years. " 

[/rtl]
    [rtl]She Tamimi "we finance as a committee believe the bill is a good thing for the employee and there are a lot of them have special circumstances wishing snapped leave, but without pay," indicating that "the employee was previously feared request leave for a long time and without salary being may affect his career and keep him as an employee surplus need, "adding that" the state has agreed to grant employees leave for a period of five years salary of the entire call and I think it's a good thing for them. "

[/rtl]
    [rtl]She explained that "one-third of the state budget devoted to salaries and the move there will be a decrease spending is also not affected by the overall performance of the state and perhaps even improve because we have unemployment Mqanh There are staff in large numbers, most of the workload and thus takes a vacation optional does not affect the performance of the state, so the move is good the employee and the state of the parties. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]ar[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:19 pm