Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Embassy expresses concern over increased tension in Iraq

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

US Embassy expresses concern over increased tension in Iraq	  Empty US Embassy expresses concern over increased tension in Iraq

Post by Bama Diva Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:45 pm

US Embassy expresses concern over increased tension in Iraq
    12/01/2013 20:49:00

Baghdad (NINA) – The United States Embassy in Iraq expressed concern over the increased tension in Iraq, affirming that it has called on all concerned sides to exercise the policy of retrain and respect the right of peaceful gathering and expression, as well as practice such rights in a responsible way.

In a statement to the press on Saturday, Jan. 12, spokesman for the US Embassy in Iraq, said that the US Embassy and its staff members express their best wishes for a speedy recovery of President Jalal Talabani. Saying that the Embassy staff are looking forward for the President's speedy recovery and return to Iraq; pointing out his important role in easing tension between political sides.

He stressed the importance of treating all issues brought up during the protests through consultations between Iraq's political leaders to make suitable government and legislative decisions that would benefit all Iraqis.

He demanded all sides to avoid any step that might harm the supremacy of law or would instigate sectarian or racial feud that would ruin all the progress Iraq has achieved, as well as the important work Iraq and the United States are doing together.

He affirmed that the United States Embassy and the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), continue their consultation with Iraqi leaders, at all levels and all spectrums, urging them to adopt constructive dialogue toward reaching just and practical solution, for the benefit of all Iraqis. He stressed that the task of adopting such dialogue is the responsibility of the Iraqis not the outsiders./ End.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm