Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait Unveils near work with Iraq in the joint oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait Unveils near work with Iraq in the joint oil fields  Empty Kuwait Unveils near work with Iraq in the joint oil fields

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2013, 2:59 pm

Kuwait Unveils near work with Iraq in the joint oil fields

2013-06-15 11: 29

The Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry revealed today, the imminent adoption of a memorandum of understanding with Iraq about joint oil fields between the two countries.
    A Kuwaiti delegation headed by Prime Minister Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah has visited Iraq last Wednesday, and signed several agreements and memorandums of understanding during the talks announced Iraqi and Kuwaiti officials, the two Governments requested the United Nations their Ki interview and inform the agreement the two countries, and that Iraq had implemented all the obligations imposed on it under Chapter VII as the resolutions of the Security Council and to request the Secretary-General of the United Nations communicated to the Security Council for lifting the terms of Chapter VII of Iraq.
    He said Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Khaled Al-Jarallah on joint development of oil fields in the "press release", that "there is a note prepared and will soon be adopted in the two countries in oil operations in the light of this note.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aljewar.org%2Fnews-44988.aspx

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:30 pm