Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: it will discuss what has been agreed upon with the Egyptian Minister of Petrol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: it will discuss what has been agreed upon with the Egyptian Minister of Petrol Empty Parliamentary Energy: it will discuss what has been agreed upon with the Egyptian Minister of Petrol

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2016, 3:47 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Energy: it will discuss what has been agreed upon with the Egyptian Minister of Petroleum[/size]
    01/11/2016 11:34 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Jamal Mohammed, today, that the committee will meet this week to discuss a number of important files.
    Committee member Jamal Mohammed In an interview with the "direction Press," said that among the topics that will be discussed is the visiting Egyptian Oil Minister Tariq Al-Mulla.
    Muhammad denied that the oil and energy be aware of what has been agreed upon with the Egyptian Minister of Petroleum and what appeared in the media about the export of crude oil to Cairo, noting that the visit reports of what was agreed upon was not up to the Commission so far.
    It is said that Iraq's oil minister described the visit Jabbar Allaibi Egyptian Oil Minister Tariq Mulla current visit to Iraq as "historic and unique" open up new horizons for cooperation between the two countries, especially in the energy and oil and gas fields.
    Allaibi He pointed out that it was agreed that steps would be taken later to consolidate what has been agreed upon, which is the result of the discussions that took place during the visit, stressing that the visit very successful and made a lot of achievements for the benefit of the two ministries and the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 21 Aug 2024, 10:14 am