Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration launches new financial grants to more than 300 thousand displaced families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration launches new financial grants to more than 300 thousand displaced families Empty Immigration launches new financial grants to more than 300 thousand displaced families

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Nov 2016, 3:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Immigration launches new financial grants to more than 300 thousand displaced families

 Baghdad / term 

The Minister of Displacement and Migration Jassim Mohammed, on Tuesday announced the launch of new financial grants to more than 300 thousand displaced families registered within its database, pointing out that the next few days will witness the launch of a new financial grants respectively for the displaced families. 
    Said Mohamed in a statement received "long" , a copy of which, " the ministry has launched a new financial grants to 318 011 displaced families registered within its database , " noting that " the ministry first and second diets were fired from the second installment of the grant of 250 thousand dinars for displaced families in all provinces of the country." 
    said Mohammed, that " the first meal including 254,192 displaced families and the second included 63 819 displaced families a grant of 250 thousand dinars , which can received through the smart card starting today ,"adding that" the next few days will witness the launch of a new financial grants respectively for the displaced families. " 
    The Ministry of Displacement and migration announced Thursday (September 8 , 2016), announced thelaunch of a new grant to more than 140 thousand displaced families.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm