Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Renzi to Resign – Italy Follows the Global Trend – Votes NO

Lobo
    Lobo

Renzi to Resign – Italy Follows the Global Trend – Votes NO Empty Renzi to Resign – Italy Follows the Global Trend – Votes NO

Post by Lobo Sun 04 Dec 2016, 8:24 pm

Renzi to Resign – Italy Follows the Global Trend – Votes NO Renzi-Votes
    We are witnessing what a Private Wave is all about. The Italian Referendum came in on point with the NO vote at  59.4% against 40.6%. Our model is now four for four with BREXIT, Trump, Hollande in France exiting the election, and now Italy. We will see the same defeat for Merkel.
    What politicians do not grasp is that they have destroyed the world economy with taxes and regulation. Enough is enough. In Europe, the single currency has totally failed because it required a single debt. The refusal to consolidate the debts has been the death of the Euro.
    This is all playing out into a major dollar rally for like a game of musical chairs, it’s the last place to park money.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/renzi-to-resign-italy-follows-the-global-trend-votes-no/

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:59 am