Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Recession economy and the return of booby casting a shadowed the lives of Baghdadis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Recession economy and the return of booby casting a shadowed the lives of Baghdadis Empty Recession economy and the return of booby casting a shadowed the lives of Baghdadis

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Recession economy and the return of booby casting a shadowed the lives of Baghdadis

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

Mohamed Rachid expressed sharp dissatisfaction with the social conditions and the movement of the market and the street that prevails in the capital , Baghdad. Rosetta offers 32, worked as a driver for the fare demanding his third wedding anniversary holiday gift, at the same time carrying the worries of the debt on the one hand, and the economic recession , the movement on the other hand as well as security concerns raised by the recent bombings in the capital. 
    Rashid says (range) that "taxi driver working since his marriage three years ago , but the large number of taxis on the streets of Baghdad made me hate this profession in order to depress the economic situation and compete with the owners of the profession." " I went out early in the morning and up to now I do not have fat fare mechanical engine of the car." The taxi driver says that "it is unfortunate that tomorrow marks the third nuptial feast , which requires additional financial expenses in order to satisfy my wife, which insists days ago to go out clubbing and the celebration of the Day of the association." He explained that "soldiered on the traditions of the celebration of such festivals so during the past two years, where he was the physical case then relatively better, contrary to what we are witnessing today than life battles in order to earn a living and no more." 
    Rachid work describes the streets of Baghdad as " a tragedy and a catastrophe , " noting that " the tragedy lies in the large number of severe Zhamat taking place in the streets due to the closure of some security Mahdhurat causing pressure on ports and streets Other, weakens to walk, work and sleep in the Zhamat stifling movement." 
    And bridge said , "but disaster lies in the obsessions of fear that I am at and felt by every citizen Baghdadi caused by terrorist attacks that affect the markets and public places in Baghdad, which could someday be one of its victims." 
    The Baghdad Operations Command announced, the first Sunday, the fall of the 16 people killed and wounded suicide bomber targeted a beautiful Alwa in Sadr City, eastern Baghdad. 
    A spokesman for the Baghdad Operations Brigadier General Saad Maan, in a press statement that " the soldiers fired this morning, the lead on the wheel driven by a suicide after the suspicion in a beautiful area, east of Baghdad, which led to the terrorist bombing of the wheel , which led inside." 
    Maan said that " the bombing that killed six people and wounded 10 others , including a soldier , " noting that "the death toll could rise." 
    Meanwhile, citizens of the central government and the Baghdad Operations Command Bmkashifh Iraqi people demanded " the inability to protect them", arguing that they "live feeling and cases of mass executions since thirteen years." 
    It confirms citizen Khudair stapes (range) that " the government is totally incapable of providing security simple for all citizens and that terrorist organizations challenging the day security forces over the bombing of public places , " pointing out that " a lot of us walking down the street and Edery Will he go back to his home and family safe . " . 
    He announced the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, said in a statement, and there are plans to cope with terrorist attacks, stressing the issue instructions on all the wheels movement in Baghdad and the provinces after the recent breaches. 
    He called al - Abadi "not to use the blood of innocent political conflict , " and urged to "provide information security services instead of instigating, stressing that" some of the kidnappings political. " 
    He said the prime minister that" the Council of Ministers approved today, the National Intelligence Service Act , and we offered to the House Representatives for approval. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:18 am