Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High debt Basra value to 743 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High debt Basra value to 743 billion dinars Empty High debt Basra value to 743 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2017, 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    High debt Basra value to 743 billion dinars

 Basra / long-Presse 

A commission of planning and follow - up in the Basra city council, for the debts of 743 billion dinars owed by the province (590 km south of Baghdad) to companies and contractors, while likely to be the year the current 2017 difficult for local government unless they get "exceptions", stressed that the province will push the Center to persuade him to do so. 
    The head of the Commission, originated Mansouri, in an interview (long - Presse), said that "Basra is facing a debt of nearly 60 billion dinars to contractors and 83 other billion for companies implementing the projects , " noting that " the conservative need for about 600 billion dinars for the completion of projects under construction." 
    He added Al Mansouri, that "in the current 2017 will be difficult for the local government unless they get exemptions from the federal government, especially the allocations from the federal budget does not meet the requirements , " noting that " the local government will pressure the federal government to understand the needs of the province and the specificity and the allocation of the necessary funds even if it was almost extraordinary. " 
    The province of Basra had called earlier to allocate funds petro dollars and percentage of the border crossing points have revenues to be able to meet the special obligations that the current year 's budget in 2017 does not meet their needs.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 20 Aug 2024, 1:48 pm