Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament News~~MP Salim al receives a delegation from the British embassy in Baghdad & Chairman of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament News~~MP Salim al receives a delegation from the British embassy in Baghdad & Chairman of Empty Parliament News~~MP Salim al receives a delegation from the British embassy in Baghdad & Chairman of

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 8:13 am

Parliament News~~MP Salim al receives a delegation from the British embassy in Baghdad & Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee receives Iraq's ambassador to South Korea

07/16/2013

MP Salim al receives a delegation from the British embassy in Baghdad

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

MP Salim al-received Chairman of the Commission on Human Rights on Tuesday, 16/7/2013 delegation from the British Embassy in Baghdad. During the meeting, they discussed the reality of human rights in Iraq and a mechanism to communicate with the institutions of the international community more broadly.
    The MP said Jubouri that the issue of human rights is an international affair and not a local and the institutions of the international community to intensify efforts to contain this file through joint cooperation and continuous between all institutions involved in the field of human rights
    He MP Salim al-growing concern about terrorism's violence against minorities and all components of the people, which mainly aims to spread chaos among the sons of the Iraqi society and its impact is reflected in the stability of the reality of human rights in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:07 pm