Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Command confirms support for Iraq in the war on (Daesh)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Command confirms support for Iraq in the war on (Daesh) Empty Central Command confirms support for Iraq in the war on (Daesh)

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2017, 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Airline Alliance International
    Central Command confirms support for Iraq in the war on (Daesh)

Author: AZ 
    Editor: AZ 
    01/02/2017 21:09 
    Number of Views: 2241

Long - Presse / Baghdad , 

US Central Command confirmed the region on Wednesday, continuing its support to Iraqi forces in its war against al (Daesh), referring to the provision of all military efforts regarding training and information.
    A statement from the Department of Defense received (range Press), a copy of which, "The Defense Minister Irfan Hayali, received a phone call from the commander of US Central Region General Joseph Votal," noting that "the two sides also discussed coordination and cooperation between the Iraqi forces and the forces of the international coalition."
    For his part , Gen. Votal stressed that " the international coalition forces continue to provide support and support of the Iraqi armed forces through training, armament and exchange of information and aerial effort." According to the statement. 

The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi confirmed, on Tuesday, ( the 24th of January 2017), the "complete liberation" left side of Mosul, noting that it was a "gift" for all Iraqis. 

The leadership of the operations are coming Aaninoy announced on Tuesday (24th of January 2017), edit the left side of Mosul city from the control of the organization (Daesh), and as pointed out to make "great efforts and serious sacrifices" in order to preserve the lives of the people of the city, confirmed the superiority of " the will of the "joint forces" fortifications and tactics "extremist organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:37 pm