Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Planning empties its employees for the purposes of the population census

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Planning empties its employees for the purposes of the population census Empty The Ministry of Planning empties its employees for the purposes of the population census

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2024, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Ministry of Planning empties its employees for the purposes of the population census[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Planning, Muhammad Ali Tamim, directed that the ministry’s employees be full-time in all governorates for the purposes of the population census.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from the ministry stated, “The Minister of Planning directed that the ministry’s employees working in the planning and standardization directorates in all governorates be available for the purposes of the general population and housing census, scheduled to be conducted next November 20.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, “This came during the Minister of Planning’s reception of the undersecretaries, heads of agencies, agencies, centers, and general directors in the ministry.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement quoted Tamim as saying, “The General Population and Housing Census project is Iraq’s long-awaited and much-delayed project, and we must take all measures that will ensure the success of this project.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Minister of Planning pointed out “the importance of the role played by the employees of the Ministry of Planning in conducting the population census,” directing them to “involve them in training courses related to the census so that they are qualified to perform the task.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:48 am