Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Encroachments on the Tigris River...a struggle between investment and environmental dangers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Encroachments on the Tigris River...a struggle between investment and environmental dangers Empty Encroachments on the Tigris River...a struggle between investment and environmental dangers

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Encroachments on the Tigris River...a struggle between investment and environmental dangers[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Iraqi Parliament, Zahra Al-Bajari, explained the details of the over-investment on the Tigris River, noting that “establishing fixed restaurants on the Tigris River is a clear violation of the law.”[/size]
    [size=45]Zahra Al-Bajari said, “Approvals must be obtained from maritime transport, the Ministry of Water Resources, in addition to the municipality or secretariat to invest in rivers.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added, “Establishing fixed restaurants on the Tigris River is a clear violation of the law,” stressing that “building on the river must be mobile.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Bajari continued, “There are controls from the concerned authorities and specific models for marinas and investments, whether restaurants, cafes, or others, on rivers, including the Tigris River.”[/size]
    [size=45]Last January, the Ministry of Water Resources removed 20 restaurants in the Kuryaat area, which were established during a period when oversight was weak. This measure comes as part of the Ministry's efforts to address the problem of water shortages and maintain allocated water shares. Officials also pointed out that preserving the beauty of the Tigris River and the identity of Baghdad requires eliminating uncivilized encroachments and ensuring that all commercial and tourist establishments adhere to fundamental instructions and controls, including tourism and health approvals.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:25 am