Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The fact that oil and gas production in Iraq was affected by the peak of the heat wave...an expert e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The fact that oil and gas production in Iraq was affected by the peak of the heat wave...an expert e Empty The fact that oil and gas production in Iraq was affected by the peak of the heat wave...an expert e

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:41 am

The fact that oil and gas production in Iraq was affected by the peak of the heat wave...an expert explains - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (June 24, 2024), oil expert Hamza Al-Jawahiri revealed the fact that oil and gas production in Iraq was affected by the heat wave.
    Al-Jawahiri said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “there is no direct impact on oil or gas production due to rising temperatures, pointing out that the situation will remain normal without any changes.”
    He added, "Rising temperatures increase the consumption of fossil fuels, in reference to oil, due to the increased demand for electricity, accompanied by increased human activity in movement during the summer vacation and tourism seasons, which enhances demand rates in varying proportions from one country to another, but in general, demand increases."
    Al-Jawahiri pointed out that “the risks of the electrical system in oil and gas fields being affected by high temperatures are unrealistic because it was established according to organized procedures that took into consideration all the challenges. Therefore, it is based on high levels of heat tolerance, unlike winter, when lightning, thunder, and rain factors affect the electrical system.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:40 am