Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary rights demand the Minister of Oil regarding the priorities of the Basra Pipeline - Had

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary rights demand the Minister of Oil regarding the priorities of the Basra Pipeline - Had Empty Parliamentary rights demand the Minister of Oil regarding the priorities of the Basra Pipeline - Had

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2024, 5:02 am

Parliamentary rights demand the Minister of Oil regarding the priorities of the Basra Pipeline - Haditha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A document issued by the office of the head of the Parliamentary Rights Bloc, Representative Saud Al-Saadi, today, Sunday (June 23, 2024), showed a request from the Minister of Oil, Hayyan Abdul-Ghani, to provide him with the beginnings of the Basra-Haditha oil pipeline, which the Iraqi government intends to implement to deliver Iraqi crude oil to Jordan. 
    Below is the text of the document obtained by “Baghdad Today” : It is noteworthy that the Basra-Haditha oil pipeline project, which the Iraqi government intends to implement, faces objection from the head of the Parliamentary Rights Bloc, Saud al-Saadi, and a number of parliamentarians, due to their view of its “economic infeasibility” and the high costs of its construction, as well as the high costs of its construction. There are no guarantees that Iraqi oil will not reach the Zionist ports, according to the representative’s media office.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:25 am