Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Low stock trading number and value of shares last month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Low stock trading number and value of shares last month Empty Low stock trading number and value of shares last month

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Low stock trading number and value of shares last month

 Baghdad / Acer Jabbar 

Iraq Stock Exchange, announced the reduction in the number and value of shares traded for the month of January last, noting that the market index had closed at the end of the month of January 2017 at 712.27 points. 
    The executive director of the market , Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, in a press statement received (range) yesterday, said that " The market is organized in the month of January 22 trading session witnessed a decline in the number of shares traded increased by 6% and the value traded has increased by 19.5% compared to the previous month." 
    Abdul Salam said that " the number of listed companies in the market has reached 97 companies and the number of stocks listed on the market has reached 9.527 trillion shares, while the number of traded shares in the market companies reached 62 company , " noting that " the number of companies that trade has not been its shares stood at 20 companies for non - display compatibility with the demand. " 
    Abdul Salam said that " the number of shares traded during the month of January totaled 118 billion shares, were traded in the banking sector is the biggest number of 114 billion shares , followed by the industrial sector the number of (2) two billion shares, while the value of shares traded during the same month 81.481 billion dinars . " . 
    He said that Abdul Salam ISX60 market index has closed at the end of the month of January 2017 at 712.27 points , up by 9.57% compared to its value to close the month of December 2016 amounting to 649.48 points. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:33 pm