Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal confirms move to enact a law defines the mandate of my presidency of the Counci

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal confirms move to enact a law defines the mandate of my presidency of the Counci Empty Parliamentary Legal confirms move to enact a law defines the mandate of my presidency of the Counci

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Feb 2017, 3:58 am

Parliamentary Legal confirms move to enact a law defines the mandate of my presidency of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives two sessions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Legal Committee
    Parliamentary Legal Committee reiterated move the House of Representatives to enact a law to determine the state of my presidency of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives two sessions only.
    He said committee member Kamel al-Zaidi said second article seventy of the Constitution set the roof of the mandate of President explicitly to four years and may be re-elected for a second term only, adding that the House of Representatives in the process of enactment to determine the states of my presidency of the Council of Ministers and only the House of Representatives two sessions because launched a major mandate of the government and the parliament without the Constitution Determination. The House of Representatives has voted on a proposed law to determine the states of the three presidencies two sessions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:54 am