Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki directed Zebari to Summon Iraq's Deputy Ambassador of Saudi Arabia demands punishment for ins

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki directed Zebari to Summon Iraq's Deputy Ambassador of Saudi Arabia demands punishment for ins Empty Maliki directed Zebari to Summon Iraq's Deputy Ambassador of Saudi Arabia demands punishment for ins

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jul 2013, 5:27 pm

Maliki directed Zebari to Summon Iraq's Deputy Ambassador of Saudi Arabia demands punishment for insulting Shiites

Saturday, July 20, 2013 17:24

[Baghdad where]

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki tells Foreign Ministry to summon the diplomat to the Iraqi Embassy in Saudi Arabia regarding statement Obeidi (Saudi).

Obeidi ,in an interview with the Saudi newspaper Asharq, has assaulted Shiites of Iraq, describing Shiism as a political movement initiated by the Yemeni Jewish leader in cooperation with the Persians to make the Islamic grade or unity," he described.

Malikii said the Foreign Ministry should summon the diplomatic agent to the Iraqi Embassy in Riyadh regarding contagious Obeidi and his words of sectarian influence and calls for Saudi Arabia to investigate and punish him for the verbal assault."

Maliki said Iraq and the Iraqi national unity cannot be represented by the likes of people like Abdullah bin Saba."

The Foreign Relations Committee announced its intention to investigate Obeidi's comments the assault on Iraq's Shiites and their religious rituals and minimizing Iraq’s men of religion.

A member of the Committee Moussaoui said such statements are rejected and we will prepare a memorandum with inquiries to their Ministry of Foreign Affairs to investigate the validity of the statements and determine their causes as there will be difficulties if account is correct because he tries to make it a place that follows Iraqi diplomacy is a strange and provocative ideas.

The MP called for a coalition of state law Hanan al Yesterday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs held accountable Obeidi تهجمه the Iraqi Shiites and appeal origins.

The Al-Sharq News in Al Arabia quoted Deputy Iraqi ambassador in Riyadh contagious Obeidi as saying at there are people that Iraqis go to [Messrs.] and gentlemen and beg them to visit graves of the dead  and give them offerings to them pointing out that' since he was a child he disdains such acts, and criticized his mother and tries to discourage this habit, explaining that these gentlemen have nothing to do with Shiites and Sunni. They have returned Shiism to Jewish political movements initiated by the Yemen [Abdullah bin Saba] in cooperation with the Persians even make their Islamic Unity through contrary beliefs and rituals. According to newspaper reported Saudi Arabia. "

After asked about the presence of drift him behind the trend or direction given,  Obeidi replied "We have moved away from many of the issues, trends and currents, and even for many of the rituals and customs practiced by some members of the Iraqi society, there are people who go to [Messrs.] and gentlemen and beg them, visiting graves of the dead of and give them offerings and other such superstitions, but I since I was a kid I did not admit that Mr. and gentlemen, but I disdained such acts. "ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:09 am