[ltr]Decisions of the Council of Ministers meeting on Tuesday the 14th of February[/ltr][ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - February 14: The Cabinet held its regular Tuesday , February 14, 2017 , headed by Haider al - Abadi.
At the beginning of the meeting it was discussed preparations for the liberalization process of the right coast, in addition to the events that took place in the demonstrations and its aftermath.
As it has been the adoption of the recommendation of the Committee on Economic Affairs on the amendment of the stamp duty.
Within the simplification of procedures issued guidance to take over the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry, to address the Ministry of Finance directly in case of any delay in the release of goods and materials imported on its behalf and to use and hold negligent who have caused delays in the outside controls at customs ports or control points.
And to encourage the agricultural sector and the presence of many agricultural land unused and increase the need for peasants and left cultivated lead to significant loss of national wealth and private reclaimed land that disbursement of large sums in reclaimed the Council voted on ( the project rent farmland Act) in line with the scientific and economic investment and scientific investment requirements and make way for companies and individuals who are able to exploit the land in agriculture to increase production and thus increase the national income.
With regard to the sports sector they have been discussing regulate the entry of large fans to the stadiums and the possibility of the search for solutions to complete the construction of sports facilities.
The Cabinet also approved the recommendations of an ad hoc committee on the possibility of converting the General Company for outsourcing engineering to investment and address the sale or use of scrap inventory in the ministries and other government agencies.
The cabinet approved a recommendation to Parliament on expediting the laws approved by the current government as one of the important projects related to the government program of legislation which 14 draft laws , namely:
1. The first draft amendment to the Law of General Amnesty Law No. (27) 201 years
2. Project provincial and district council elections law.
3. The third draft amendment to the law of governorates not organized province of Law No. (21) for the year 2008.
4. Draft Federal Civil Service Law.
5. Bill of financial management.
6. Draft merging and the abolition of some ministries Act.
7. Draft challenged the law in the interest of law in the judgments and decisions of the land ownership.
8. Project protection of witnesses and experts and informers and victims law.
9. Project Health Insurance Law.
10. Project Iraqi National Intelligence Service Act.
11. Project of the Federal Court Act.
12. Project Property Claims Commission Act.
13. Project Informatics Crimes Act.
14. Draft law of freedom of expression.
It has also been a vote on funding for the provision of educational process requirements of the Council of Ministers.
It was authorize the Minister of Finance Agency to sign a memorandum with the British side. Q ended
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]