Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adjust the six trucks loaded with smuggled goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adjust the six trucks loaded with smuggled goods Empty Adjust the six trucks loaded with smuggled goods

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Adjust the six trucks loaded with smuggled goods

 Baghdad / term 

Announced the Office of the Inspector General at the Ministry of Interior, on Sunday, seized six trucks loaded with goods smuggled did not paint a Kmarkia in my control and Diyala session. 
    The office said in a statement seen "long" a copy of it, " The detachment inspection belonging to the office in Diyala province , managed three wheels adjust the carrying Cyril type loaded with cement Saman type western Iranian origin , " noting that " the weight of the wheel load per hit (27) tons, non - conforming and forbidden entry to the country. " 
    The statement added that " the detachment was able to further adjust the wheel type (Cyril Nsav) loaded with (gravel) bunker underneath substance Turkish origin flour estimated quantity of 25 tons , " explaining that " the detachment was organized by the minutes of a fundamentalist adjust the wheel and their material and handed over their drivers to the competent authorities In order to take judicial proceedings against them. " 
    He continued, " The detachment from the Office of inspection for help and checkpoints of the Directorate of Baghdad checkpoint seized two truckloads of electrical material is within the control of the oscilloscope Kmarkia session, it was taken due process right, and delivered with the winners to the competent authorities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:06 pm