Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arizona Coyotes

jedi17
    jedi17

Arizona Coyotes Empty Arizona Coyotes

Post by jedi17 Mon 06 Mar 2017, 6:26 pm

Coyotes Lose Again - or - Shades of Hanzal 
    March 6, 2017, 10:51 AM ET [32 Comments]
    James Tanner
     Arizona Coyotes Pho Arizona Coyotes Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Yesterday, since my stupid ice rink was ruined by the stupid global warming, I took my kids to a local arena for public skating. Before we could even make one lap, I tried to get my little guy going by picking him up and skating around with him, because he was a little freaked out by all the people.  

What happened was I skated one foot and then collapsed with the worst back injury I've ever had. Like Martin Hanzal after a harsh look from the opposition, I crumpled to the ice. Having the general attitude of a 3rd liner, I immediately got up, but it was difficult.  

A nice attendant of the arena came over and helped me wrangle the kids back inside where my wife had to take off my skates. Then I spent the rest of the day in bed. I have never hurt my back before and I used to assume anyone who did was a huge faker, but this is crazy.  

The hilarious thing is that I was worried how much my water bill was going to be with all the backyard flooding. It turned out to about an extra twenty bucks. I take the kids to an arena, it costs me nine bucks for five minutes of skating and a day's wage - so it's a pretty ___ expensive trip to the area.  

The irony!! 

Anyways, I obviously couldn't watch the Coyotes game because NHL Centre Ice doesn't come in upstairs in my bedroom. Instead I watched John Wick - I've seen it before and it's wonderful. I don't know why it didn't win any Oscars. I wonder if Trump cheers against Keanu when he watches this movie? I'm thinking he does. 

Anyways, next up was the Infiltrator with the guy who plays Walter White. It was pretty good. I guess. Not really. I dunno, 3 stars? It was average.  

Then, because you can't watch enough crappy action movies in one day, I went with Mark Wahlberg in Shooter. It was reasonable for me to have waited ten years to watch this because it was total crap. 

All in all, it did sum up my day. I hate to complain because basically I just got to spend all day in bed watching movies, but on the bright side, I did miss the Coyotes game.  

The bedroom TV is only equipped with Netflix, no DVD player even. I can't ever find anything worth watching and I do believe that even though I spent all day in bed, I spent more time looking for movies than watching them.  

Anyways, the Coyotes lost 2-1 to the Hurricanes, and Anthony Duclair, while back, only played for eight minutes. Way to restore that confidence Tippett!!

Crouse and Duclair combined skated less than Doan, which is exactly what you want to see from your rebuilding franshice.  

Go Team!!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:19 pm